First and foremost, my goal is to guide you in your journey to health and wellness.
What is so special about being a Cancer Coach, an Occupational Therapist AND a cancer survivor myself, is that I can understand all perspectives of the journey.
- Pre-surgical consultations to prepare for your hospital stay (bed mobility training, packing for your stay, ADL training [Activities for Daily Living], adaptive equipment training, etc.) with home-based assessment to prepare for your return home.
- Post-surgical Occupational Therapy one-on-one rehab in the privacy and convenience of your home to increase your functional mobility and decrease pain.
- Post surgical goal-setting to achieve your highest level of independence and wellness.
- Home-based assessments to prepare for your return home
- Skype or FaceTime consultations, as needed.
- Referral services for holistic and traditional therapies
- Family and caregiver training
For more information, contact (914) 772-3870 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All contact is private and confidential.